Wake up to the early morning sun and notice the beauty and peaceful quiet of being on the water. Your day will be filled with skiing, boarding, banana boating, swimming, games, water olympics, fishing, reading, and exploring. Each night, the whole group will gather for an evening program. Often this is a time for sharing, singing, and a Bible message from our camp speaker. Wake up the next day and do it all over again!
To Begin Registration:
- Fill out the HSM Permission Slip.
- After filling out the HSM Permission Slip, you should now PAY YOUR DEPOSIT OR BALANCE.
Please print, sign and bring these 3 Sonshine Forms to the church the day of the trip…. (If you did not start with the HSM Permission Slip and pay your deposit, you are not registered.)
- Sonshine Registration and Medical Consent Form (2 Signatures NEEDED HERE!)
- Sonshine Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Form
- Sonshine Acknowledgement of Risk Form
Things To Know:
*Scholarship Application: We understand there can be financial hardships that may keep students from camp. Through the caring donations of those in the church, we have a limited scholarship fund. If you have need, please fill out our scholarship form to give us an idea of how we can help.